Wednesday 25 October 2017

What is Alternative Medicine? / Various Systems of Alternative Medicine

Central Council of Alternative Medicines & Research

(Incorporated under Act XXVI of 1961 of Government of Maharashtra, Based on the Central

                  Government Act XXI of 1860, Literary & Scientific Institutions Act, 1854)

Regd. Office: Vishaldeep, 1st floor, Plot No. 363 – 386, Mangal Murti Hospital Road, Gorai – 2,

                         Borivali West, Mumbai – 400091, Maharashtra, India.

Mobile No: +919322693453, +918657268850.

Website: www.ccamrindia.org. Email: centralcouncilalternative@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. sterling rose bush

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites. thanks.Quality posts is the crucial to invite the visitors to visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing. how many ounces in a quarter cup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Carisoprodol Nebenwirkungen

    ReplyDelete

CENTRAL COUNCIL OF ALTERNATIVE MEDICINES & RESEARCH.

          ADMISSION STARTED FOR  CMS & ED  COURSE     Duration  : 2 years ( 18 MONTHS AND 6 MONTH INTERNSHIP ).   Eligibility: - S...